making things happen in our community
midland junction collective is a group of passionate local volunteers focused on making midland a place for everybody to enjoy.
things to do in 6056
- Midland Library Muso Meetups (Mondays) – 09/08/2021 at 3:30 pm - 4:30 pm
- Midland Library Muso Meetups (Mondays) – 16/08/2021 at 3:30 pm - 4:30 pm
- Midland Library Muso Meetups (Mondays) – 23/08/2021 at 3:30 pm - 4:30 pm
- Midland Library Muso Meetups (Mondays) – 30/08/2021 at 3:30 pm - 4:30 pm
If you’ve got an event coming up, we’d love to list it for you. We can even provide ticketing services. Find out more here.
welcome to midland
Midland is a place with a rich history and an exciting future. Located between the banks of the Swan and Helena rivers, it has traditionally been “the big smoke” for surrounding farmlands. It is now has a thriving arts scene and is the future location of MetroNet’s train building facility.
Mandoon (Midland) is located on the traditional lands of the Whadjuk Noongar people. MJC acknowledge the Traditional Custodians of this land and pay our respects to their Elders past, present and emerging.
this has been on our mind…
what we do
midland junction collection works in a number of ways to get more happening in our community
you can join in…
We’re always looking for more people to join our ranks. We need:
- Dreamers, to imagine a better Midland.
- Drivers, to set our plans out in concrete.
- Doers, to knuckle down and build community in the streets.
- Networkers, to link us to all the wonderful resources out there.
- Decision Makers, from business and local government to get us where we need to be.
If you think you fit one to one or more of these categories, link the link to join us.